Available on back-order
Customize the look and control
No more digging around menus for things you always use. JVC’s Key Customize feature lets you program four preferred options and one favorite setting or source that you can quickly access using this receiver’s big Function (FNC) button and the responsive touchscreen display. You can also set the look by changing up the button illumination and even have your lighting move to your tunes using the Music Sync. effect. And to keep your attention on the road, JVC lets you use simple swipe and circular movements on the display for changing tracks, accessing music folders, and adjusting the volume. And if that isn’t enough, you can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone by downloading JVC’s free Remote app.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks, along with hands-free phone calls. You can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. Many portable high-res audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you’re on the road. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC’s Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip playlist. Just remember to share!
Loads of media options
If you like radio, you’ll love the options the KW-V250BT offers, including Pandora®, iHeartRadio®, Spotify®, and SiriusXM (optional tuner and subscription required). You can plug your Android™ phone or iPhone® into the front-panel USB port, and control the music in your phone while you charge it. The port can also handle music stored on a thumb drive, including high-resolution FLAC music files. And yes, you can still rely on CD playback and AM/FM radio too. The display will show DVD video when you’re parked, and you can also feed that video to backseat screens you can add for your crew.
Once you pick your music, you can zero in on that perfect sound using the onboard 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment – a great option that really puts you center stage. JVC’s K2 technology spruces up the sound of MP3 files, Bluetooth audio, and other compressed digital music with some unique processing. Since many car speakers are located down low in the doors, JVC’s Sound Lift feature adjusts your music’s frequencies to virtually “raise” your speakers for more natural imaging. Three sets of preamp outputs provide a clean signal for adding amplifiers to boost your overall sound.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you’re going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
You’ll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.2″ Clear Resistive touchscreen display
- shortcut menu for quick access to favorites
- finger movements control volume level and forward/back
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- Siri Eyes Free Control
- Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Streaming DJ feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- Sound Lift compensates for speakers that are low in the doors
- high-pass, low-pass, and subwoofer crossover adjustments
- customizable display background and angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- compatible with optional SiriusXM tuner
- optional wireless remote control
- inputs: front USB input, rear mini A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Music Sync. — illumination patterns pulse in time to beat
- 22 language display options